ODM-Files can have different Data sources, such as CodeListItems or ItemDefs, which can be toggled individually.
Invalid files are rejected.
Excel input works by taking the first (not the selected) sheet in the excel document. In the first row the following column names are searched:
- Concept: This represents a concept identifier. If there are non-alphanumeric characters, the cell is split at these to create post-coordinated concepts
- Question: The question or description associated with the concept
- Type: The Type of the source data (ItemDef...)
- DataType: The datatype (Integer...)
- CodeListItem 1: permissible value1
- CodeListItemConcept 1: Concept identifier of permissible value1
- CodeListItem 2: permissible value1
- CodeListItemConcept 2: Concept identifier of permissible value2
- CodeListItem 3: permissible value3
- CodeListItemConcept 3: Concept identifier of permissible value3
All following rows are added to the analyzed data, using the columns determined from the first row. Any column may be missing. The order of the columns can be arbitrary.